日曜日, 6月 21

days with babe

*i'll never let go your hands*

please stay with me
cheryl june 21th

with babe

still can hug,he's sleeping though

he's sleeping,i act sleeping

with him again,but cant see him..lol

us again


my sunday,
stay at home all day long
cried for hours
like an idiot
because of some reasons
mum's angry with me
so,sam has to buy breakfast for me
mum doesn't want to cook for us
so he reached my home about 11am
thats so hard for him to wake up so early at 6 o'clock,hahaz
eat my noodles and he slept for few hours
and i bathed and do my stuff
until i'm starving, and finally he wakes up
we went out for lunch and it's 5 something that time..lol
he's definitely a piggie,
and i tried to capture some pics with his sleeping-face as well
went back home
and start to practice basketball
outside my house
tried so hard,but still need to practice
and he went back at eight
and sleep again...zzzZZZZZ
and i started to play basketball again...lol
milk came and find me
*12.20pm*
i am still resting
did mask just now
hahaz
sleep time
jya ne~guys