水曜日, 12月 31

The Last day of 2008

I spent my last day of 2008 at Weng house
with a bunch of my friends
They said they gonna do BBQ that night
Weng and yeung went to Jusco with us,
but they bought it by themselves as I and Ming
went secret Recipe for Wifi,
unfortunately,they got no Wifi there as well,
then,we met dudu after her classes' finished
eat at McDonald again~
we bought the same designed shirts as we called them as
"friends' shirt"
by Evening,after Sam's coming
i go weng's house along with him
once we reached, they have  started their party
but still waiting for our charcoal
whenever the food delivered to my hands
it becomes BLACK and it doesnt look good though
sigh~maybe i still have to practice it somemore
but anyway,its happy to hang aroung with friends
After our gathering's done at 12.00am
we went STATION 1 again at sungai long
went there for drinks and poker
but just few of us,others were going back home
as the time was little bit late for their MUMS
ITS FUN TODAY
and I APPRECIATE IT~