木曜日, 2月 26

❤I WISH❤


if i got the chance to make a wish
I wish
i wish 
i wish

 i wish i am big enough to stay in Malaysia by myself
that i dont have to part with you

i wish my friends and my family will be surrounded by happiness

i wish i am a slim person and less than 45kg
so that i can eat chocolate cookies everyday
pocky'll always by my side

 i wish my hair's long 
as i miss my long hair so badly

i wish my braces can be take out soon
i want to eat popcorns and wish to bite hard stuff
i dont like apple cut into pieces

i wish i could teleport
because i can stay just by your side whenever i want
just in a second,you'll see me

 i wish i'll have sweet dreams
everyday and every night

 i wish my sight-singing will turn-out better
although it was likely to be

i wish i could stay with you FOREVER