金曜日, 1月 30

i got a job here~

doing mask(too excited for my job)

hoho...
the very first time
finally
i got a job here~
i never never never work before~
work
in a boutique shop?
in a restraunt?
in office?
that's no way for me 
i don't even
touch plates in my own house
do my own laundry
how could i work there
i must get scold from the boss
absolutely and definitely
sure i will broke the plate
sure i will give customers wrong changes
but,finally
i have to work again
as i am introduced by MTNA
the association of MUSIC TEACHER
so,i have to interview as well
Gwen had find me just now
for this case
as she said i will do fine for those little kids
and the pays' real good
an hour---30 dollars
wow~thats good
cause when i convert to RM
100+-----an hour
wow wow wow 
that's so cool
that's awesome
i am so excited about it
i am looking forward
 

1 评论:

Miruku さんのコメント...

congrats~~~~ hehe. RM100++ per hour... one day = 24hours.
hmmm.. teach 10hours enough la.. 1k per day.. kaka